30 Park Place professional disciplinary teams experience includes advising in relation to and appearing before
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Social Care Wales
- Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service
- Internal NHS Trust disciplinary panels
- General Medical Council
- General Dental Council
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Royal College of Nursing
- Teacher/Headteacher professional regulation and conduct
- Advising athletes and sports officials in relation to disciplinary proceedings before sports governing bodies
- Acting for health care practitioners in public inquiry relating to clinical care
Experience before these bodies includes dealing with allegations relating to conduct, competency, and health.
We offer advice and representation during all stages of the disciplinary process. Members of Chambers also have experience of Chairing Disciplinary Tribunals.
Team Members: Professional Discipline