Jac joined Chambers in July 2022 following successful completion of his pupillage. He was supervised in his first-six by Andrew Morse (Civil) and Julia Cox (Crime). In his second-six, he was supervised by David Hughes (Civil).
Jac’s primary practice areas are Crime and Civil. He routinely appears in the Crown Court, Magistrates’ Court and County Court. He has been instructed in Crown Court trials for both the Prosecution and Defence.
Jac grew up in Ely, Cardiff and was educated at Bishop of Llandaff High School. He then attended Cardiff University before deciding to embark upon a career at the Bar. Following completion of his university degrees, Jac worked as a paralegal at a criminal law firm in Cardiff.
Notable and Reported cases
Education & Qualification
- Bar Professional Training Course – City University, London (2019 – 2020)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – Cardiff University (2018 – 2019)
- MSc (Hons) Politics and Public Policy – Cardiff University (2017 – 2018)
- BSc (Hons) Politics and Economics – Cardiff University (2014 – 2017)
- Lincoln’s Inn, Lord Brougham Scholarship
- Lincoln’s Inn, Pupillage Award
- Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn