October 10 2019
The Regulatory Group:
- Focus: Health and Safety, Food Safety, Environmental Law (including Environmental Health) and Planning Enforcement; extensive experience at all levels of seniority (Group profile here).
- Purpose: to bring our talent, knowledge and experience in these areas together in one team; high quality advice and advocacy.
- Wales: particular understanding of devolution and impact upon regulatory law and practice.
- Networks: bringing together those involved in these sectors; events to improve and build your local networks – starting with our Launch Event.
- Venue: upstairs at the Tiny Rebel pub, Westgate Street Cardiff from 5:30 p.m. onwards on Thursday 17th October 2019.
- Opportunity: to meet the Regulatory Group, to mingle and network with others in the sector.
- Programme: the Launch is the first of several events we will be hosting where you can meet, share common experiences and make useful connections.
- Saving the best for last: chance to enjoy some of Tiny Rebel's excellent Welsh craft beers (other drinks, both soft and alcoholic will of course be available) along with a buffet).
Please contact chambers for further details!