- Financial remedy dispute where the parties were held to the terms of their pre-nuptial agreement, resulting in a very favourable result for Rhys’s client.
- Financial remedy dispute where numerous allegations of financial misconduct made against Rhys’s client were comprehensively rejected by the court.
- Financial remedy dispute involving consideration of wife’s completing claims against the Crown for assets which were the subject of a proceeds of crime order. Rhys’s client was successful in being awarded the assets subject to the POCA order.
- Financial remedy dispute where assets held by a company were found to be the beneficially owned by the husband so that they were available for distribution by the court.
- Succession dispute concerning an argument for beneficial ownership of assets which would otherwise fall to be distributed according to terms of an unfavourable will. Matter concluded in accordance with advice.
- Dispute over beneficial ownership of farm estate. Judgment given in line with Rhys’s advice.
- Financial remedy dispute concerning farm estate held by discretionary family trusts. Matter resolved.
Have provided 'neutral third party' advice for parties resolving dispute via collaborative law process.