Ffion is a working door tenant.
Ffion joined chambers in 2012 after completing her pupillage with Paul Hartley-Davies and Andrew Jones. She has a varied practice and accepts instructions in all areas of Family, Civil and Crime.
Ffion is a fluent Welsh speaker and is happy to conduct cases through the medium of Welsh.
Notable and Reported cases
- Ffion undertakes work in all aspects of family law and regularly appears in the county court and the family proceedings court.
- Ffion accepts instructions in all areas of Civil Litigation including instructions to draft and advise on liability and quantum.
- Ffion is regularly instructed on behalf of both the prosecution and defence in a range of offences and is a grade 1 member of the Crown Prosecution Service Advocate Panel.
Education & Qualification
- Cardiff University, Bar Professional Training Course (Very Competent).
- The College of Law Chester, Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation).
- Durham University, BA (Hons) 2:1.
- Ysgol Glan Clwyd, St Asaph.
- Sir Dingle Foot Scholarship Award, Gray’s Inn.
- Gray’s Inn Graduate Diploma in Law Scholar.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Criminal Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn