His administrative law practice includes local government, social care, education, immigration, health and planning. He often raises points of welsh law and interpretation and has been involved in the first couple of cases under the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014. His experience includes a challenge to the UK Government’s refusal to hold a public inquiry into the contaminated blood scandal, local government funding challenges, library closures, leisure centre closures, hospital closures, school closures, care planning, education funding, student discipline, residential planning, immigration and advising charities. He has an in-depth knowledge of human rights law.
- R (DJ) v Welsh Ministers  EWHC 2735 (Admin) – JR challenging the lawfulness of the policy on funding further education for young people with learning difficulties arguing unlawful fetter;
- R (WX) v Northamptonshire County Council  EWHC 2178 (Admin) – successful challenge to closure of 21 libraries arguing a failure to consider results of consultation, irrationality, library duty, PSED;
- Contaminated blood scandal - Advised and drafted a letter before claim on behalf of victims and their families against the UK Government’s refusal to hold a public inquiry into the contaminated blood scandal arguing article 2 ECHR;
- R (PL) v Cardiff City Council - Successful claim against the Council’s refusal to make direct payments under the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 on the basis that the Claimant could not manage the payments;
- R (KW) v HM Deputy Coroner for Pembrokeshire – JR against refusal to hold an article 2 ECHR compliant inquest;
- R (Tilley) v Vale of Glamorgan Council  EWHC 2272 (Admin) – JR against a decision to implement community libraries arguing irrationality, PSED, comprehensive and efficient library service duty, best interests of child;
- R (Tilley) v Vale of Glamorgan Council  EWHC 3194 (Admin) – JR against a challenge to a decision to implement community-led libraries arguing unfair consultation, PSED and library duty.